Until One is Committed
Concerning all acts of initiative and creation, there is one elementary truth, the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred…Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.
Dear Prospective Applicants,
May these words from Goethe inspire you to consider starting your Waldorf early childhood teacher education journey now. We are all dealing with uncertainty but one thing we do know for sure is that childhood needs our protection more than ever and that as parents and educators we need to be courageous. We can take up this challenge by deepening our understanding of Waldorf early childhood pedagogy.
We have designed an exciting, interactive program for our new three-week summer session to include:
- Daily keynote addresses from our highly trained and experienced faculty
- Interactive breakout classes with opportunities to share and discuss ideas
- Redesigned assignments that can be carried out despite school closures
- “Live” guided artistic sessions with supplies provided by mail
- Online resource library to include songs, stories, recordings, articles
- Individual mentor sessions with faculty experienced in your area of focus
- Financial aid and payment options
Please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information or to start your journey.
Begin it now!
Jan Ney Patterson
Director of Waldorf Early Childhood Teacher Education
More info on the Part Time Early Childhood page on rsct.ca
© Copyright 2020-21 RSCT Inc. All rights reserved.